THE WORLD AT YOUR WHEELS
The 2019 KLX250S is a capable off-road performer and a reliable, fun road bike. The Kawasaki KLX heritage making it an awesome on or off road machine. Whether you are tearing it up on the weekends with your mates or hauling to work and back through the week, enjoy the best of both worlds with the 2017 KLX250S.
Giant engines and a heap of gadgetry are not necessary to have a great time on two wheels. On the paved road the KLX250S is a well mannered and easy to ride motorcycle that can easliy keep pace with traffic on the open road. When the seal road ends and the off-road country begins the light and nimble KLX250S' torquey liquid cooled engine and adjustable suspension help you tackle all of the trails. All that capability is also paired with outstanding efficiency, making the 2017 KLX250S a superbly practical motorbike.
• On- and off-road capability means maximum versatility
• 249cc engine is liquid cooled for performance and durability
• Adjustable 43mm fork offers excellent rigidity and consistent damping
• Adjustable New Uni-Trak® rear suspension helps ensure a smooth ride and great handling
• Fully digital instrumentation has easy-to-read speedometer and tachometer
• Starting is easy with push-button electric start
• Six-speed transmission provides the right gear for any situation
• Brakes feature petal-style discs for superior stopping power
16-way adjustable 43mm upside down cartridge forks combined with the New Uni-Trak® mono-shock rear suspension provide superb road-holding and outstanding shock-absorption for excellent off-road performance. The on-road and off-road abilities of the KLX250S add to the joy of riding.
RELAXED SEATING POSITION
The new handlebar is straighter and moves the hand position up and in. This relaxed position makes the bike easier to ride and control. The footpegs are positioned close to the bike’s centreline for a slim riding position conducive to both on and off road riding. Narrow tank design gives riders maximum comfort and control without sacrificing capacity.